" Enjoy the Christmas atmosphere and let you suprise by the artisans. With music, "bredele" and mulled wine. "
Sharing and conviviality are the key words of the Rouffach Christmas Market. Quality crafts and entertainment will be offered throughout the weekend. For 40 years now, the Christmas Market has been a privileged moment for exchanges between craftsmen and visitors. On this occasion, the Place de la République is transformed into a Christmas village in a festive and warm atmosphere. The craftsmen will delight young and old alike with the quality of their know-how. Pottery, scrolls, decorative arrangements, jewellery, original creations will be displayed from all angles. Everyone will find their happiness among the fifty exhibitors present throughout the tour. The Christmas spirit will seize the Renaissance city with the choir, which will sing the holiday classics throughout the weekend. See you with Santa Claus! The man with a white beard will come to meet the children for their greatest pleasure from 2pm Saturday and Sunday. Everyone will be able to give him their best wishes. The wiser ones will receive a little treat. For the most timid, a postal service will be set up! Letterheads and mailboxes will be available during the two days. Each child will then receive a personalized response.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Catering for groups
- Practical services : Group reception, Local tourist information, Open to individual clients
- Prices : free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Ancien Hôtel de Ville and Halle aux Blés
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.