Come and discover the illuminated city and its activities through the alleys of the Christmas market with a thousand and one flavours.
"Christmas in Alsace is also Christmas in the Pays de Haguenau" Located 20 minutes north of Strasbourg, Haguenau, a charming town in northern Alsace, offers its Christmas Market far from the hustle and bustle of big cities. About fifty chalets and a city centre illuminated and decorated in the colours of Christmas, offer a warm and friendly atmosphere where entertainment, exhibitions, concerts, tales and encounters with legendary characters allow visitors to enjoy a good mulled wine... or even to taste a "dampfnudel", a speciality from the French Overseas Forest that the locals particularly appreciate! As you will have understood, the Haguenau Christmas Market, open every day, will give you a unique experience and give you the opportunity to explore a territory that you may not yet have had the opportunity to discover in Alsace!
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Yes
Horaires et dates d'ouvertures susceptibles d'être modifiés en fonction des circonstances. Prenez vos précautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Wearing a mask is mandatory, Hydroalcoholic gel available