" Come follow the famous night watchman in Turckheim! He will reveal all the secrets and anecdotes of this charming medieval city, nicely dressed in his clothes of light. "
Round of the Night watchman through the streets of the city, in period costume carrying(wearing) halberd, three-cornered hat, lantern and horn(corn). You can meet him in the bend of a pavement, at 9 pm from 1st to 23 and 26 to 30 december.
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Fairy tales/ local histories and legends
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Corps de Garde
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Less than 200 m from a paying public car park, Free parking for camper vans, Paid parking for camper vans, Coach parking
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.