" Every evening, at 5pm, come and watch the opening of the Advent Calendar shutters in this pretty Alsatian village. "
In accordance with Rhine traditions,a window of the calendar will be opened each evening. A ceremony with children and street-light lamplighters will open, for the audience greatest pleasur, an enlighted window reminding a character or an event of the Advent.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 30 min
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Fairy tales/ local histories and legends
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Free parking for camper vans, Paid parking for camper vans
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.