In the heart of the medieval city of Wissembourg, around the Abbey Church, the wooden chalets of the traditional Christmas market are lined up. This eagerly awaited event is an opportunity to discover craftsmen and their creations, to taste seasonal specialities and above all to meet up with friends or family to enjoy the many activities on offer during the Advent weekends. A magical atmosphere is guaranteed!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Yes, Food for individuals
- Prices : Free access
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols