" How about a night parade in good company? Hans Trapp and his brigands as well as the luminous Christkindel, surrounded by fairy-like creatures, will be part of the parade... The whole thing will end with a firework display! "
To the sound of drums and the cries of the robbers, Hans Trapp with his imposing stature appears accompanied by fire-eaters to terrorise the public and take the bad children away in his carriage. The atmosphere is quickly lightened by the arrival of Christkindel on her chariot, bringing light to the parade. Dear children, don't forget to give her your letter of wishes; maybe they will be granted on Christmas Eve!
A firework show and display bring the festivities to a beautiful close.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Catering for groups
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Fairy tales/ local histories and legends
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Town center
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Less than 200 m from a paying public car park, Coach parking
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.