In the heart of a both wild and welcoming preserved region of the Northern Vosges Natural Park, we propose a deliciously-inviting getaway which we want to share with you.
You will stay in the splendid, regionally-typical and highly recommended *** Hotel Restaurant AU CHEVAL BLANC (Logis – 3 fireplaces) with its traditional half-timbered architecture where eager epicureans will feast on refined and local delicacies to make your taste buds tingle!
Your days will be spent discovering the region’s gourmet pleasures and teach you the manufacturing secrets of the Zinck family’s Alsace foie gras.
- 2 nights in a *** Logis hotel in a room with shower or bath/WC,
- 2 buffet breakfasts,
- 1 traditional Alsatian dinner,
- 1 gourmet dinner with aperitif,
- 1 visit of the wine cellar of Cleebourg and wine-tasting or visit to a distillery,
- A 2-hour course on preparing foie gras where you make your own take-away terrine (Wednesday afternoon from 3pm to 5pm).
Meals and drinks not mentioned in the programme, transport, personal expenses and tourist tax.
- Package in double room : 279€