Traditional, authentic, associative and local Christmas market: Herrli'Noël, will open its doors on Friday 1 December from 5pm to 10pm and on Saturday 9 December from 4pm to 10pm around the Socio-Cultural Centre in front of the church. You will be able to discover and taste original productions of the associations of the municipality as well as local traders but also discover original creations of the local exhibitors and much more... Find on the Christmas market all that it is necessary to prepare serenely your festivals of end of the year!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 4h30
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Matériel nécessaire : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Food for individuals
- Prices : Accès libre
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Mairie Herrlisheim
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.