" Come and enjoy a crib made of statues in traditional colors, in a decor embellished year after year! "
One cot is made of statues in traditional colours, in a decoration that has been embellished from year to year; the second, with avant-garde characters, is made of local clay: it was created by Jean-Paul Frindel, a professor at the Arts Décoratifs de Strasbourg, and the statues were turned and modelled in a local pottery in 1974. Now they are joined by very contemporary creations by local potters, exhibited in new and original locations. Their workshops are open to visitors.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, Italian
- Prices : Accès libre
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Exhibition
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Halle du Marché, Grand'Rue
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars, Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Coach parking
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.