" Let us guide you through the historic centre of Colmar! The cobbled streets, lined with colorful half-timbered houses, are brightened up by a breathtaking winter setting. "
By night, let yourself be guided through the historic centre of Colmar... The cobbled streets, lined with colourful half-timbered houses, are brightened up by a breathtaking winter décor. Adorned with its most beautiful lights, the old town becomes a dream setting for a visit punctuated by the traditions and customs of Christmas in Alsace. The tour is conducted in French - places are limited. Tickets can be purchased on the website: https://reservation.tourisme-colmar.com/visites-guidees-colmar.html
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Adults: 10 € / Children from 10 to 17 years: 6 € / Children under 10 years: free
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Tourist office - Place Unterlinden
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Less than 200 m from a paying public car park
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.