" Do you know the tradition of Saint Lucie, feast of light? No ? Come to discover this old custom which remains in Alsace ... "
In Alsace it is the character who brings the gifts. Bright and generous as the fairies know it, it symbolizes the light, brings comfort and responds to the need for marvelous, magic and magic that resides in the heart of men's hearts.
The Christkindel will be accompanied by farmers at the opening.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : 30 min
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Fairy tales/ local histories and legends
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Free parking for camper vans, Paid parking for camper vans, Coach parking
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.