" Every evening, the night watchman walks the streets of Turckheim, watching the homes. On this New Year's Eve evening, he will sing an ancestral song to send his best wishes for the New Year. "
This round is punctuated by the ancestral singing(song) which the night watchmen sang formerly in family, to present their wishes to the local and cultural authorities, to the clerics, to the middle-class persons as well as to all the inhabitants of the city(estate) of the Brand.
- Duration of the visit : 1h30 min
- Languages spoken : French, Alsacien
- Prices : free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Fairy tales/ local histories and legends
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Corps de Garde
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Free parking for camper vans, Paid parking for camper vans, Coach parking
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.