" What would be better than a glass of fruity mulled wine flavoured with spices to warm you up ? Don't be shy, enter in the cellar well decorated for Christmas time. "
Fanny, a young and charming winemaker, invites you in her wine cellar, decorated with Christmas colors and unveils all the secrets of this spicy drink : slices of oranges and lemons, a hint of cinnamon, a cloud of aniseed stars, red or white wine… These are the necessary ingredients to make a delicious mulled wine that will be perfect to enjoy during winter time in the heart of the Alsatian Christmas markets !
Booking 24 hours in advance by contacting the winery.
The abuse of alcohol can harm your health, consume in moderation.
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Matériel nécessaire : Warm clothes
- Languages spoken : German, English
- Prices : Free (On appointment 24 hours before)
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Tasting of local products
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Winery Stoeckle Michèle & Jean-Luc
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.