" Meet Santa Claus, the patron saint of children. He will give sweetsto childen. But if you were not good enough, beware of Hans Trapp who is accompanying him.... "
Meet Saint Nicholas, one of the emblematic characters of the Alsatian Christmas, wearing his mitre and his red or purple costume and walking around the city accompanied by his faithful companions : a donkey and the famous Hans Trapp!
Well-behaved children will be rewarded and will enjoy treats distributed along the way.
- Duration of the visit : 2h30 min
- Matériel nécessaire : Warm clothes
- Prices : Free
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Traditional feast
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Start at car park Gouraud place
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a paying public car park
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.