" Awaken your senses during this sensory workshop followed by a food and wine tasting. "
This event is an opportunity for the participant to discover our cellar. Between tuns, barrels and stainless steel vats, we will have the opportunity to discuss the winemaker's job and the winemaking process.
We continue with a unique sensory experience in the depths of our cellar where we invite participants to rediscover their senses through three activities.
* First, participants use their sense of smell to detect the different aromas of the wine.
* Secondly, the participants' taste buds are called upon. Indeed, through the tasting of flavoured waters we invite the participants to detect where the taste buds that detect the 4 primary flavours are located.
* Finally, after the effort the comfort we end this animation by the tasting of your choice:
- 3 original food and wine pairings with 3 artisanal terrines: salmon, venison and ginger-honey.
- a wine and food pairing with a traditional salmon terrine
- Languages spoken : French, English
- Prices : Prices: 3 courses: 30 € per adult, 14 € per child; 1 course: 20 € per adult, 9 € per child
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.