" Would you like to enjoy an original activity during this Christmas period? The Beblenheim cellar is the place to go for a moment under the sign of tradition... "
Throughout the day, watch a distillation demonstration. Then take a seat at the table to taste the traditional Schiffala (smoked pork loin) cooked in the still.
Meals must be booked in advance - places are limited
- Duration of the visit : 5h
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian, English
- Prices : 19 € per adult; 12 € for children
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Tasting of local products
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Cave coopérative, 14 rue de Hoehn
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.