" Yes yes, Santa Claus arrives every year by boat at Muttersholtz. If you don't believe it, come see it on the spot! "
Santa Claus will arrive at 14:30 on a flatboat on the Neugraben between Ehnwihr and Muttersholtz. The Batelier du Ried will bring it back to the port with its angels, elves and Christkindles. A Christmas market will be held on the Place des Tilleuls from 1.30pm. Numerous exhibitors will offer decorations, gift ideas and treats in preparation for Christmas. The Maison de la Nature entertainers will help children make crafts in the countryside. During the afternoon, the shepherdess will tell some stories and carriage rides will be offered.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Duration of the visit : Half-day
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Restaurant on site : Drinks, Small-scale catering
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Neugraben Bridge & Place des Tilleuls
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.