800 years ago, Saint Francis of Assisi created the first crib! Today, the Pastorale des Réalités du Tourisme et les Loisirs team and the parish priest of Sts Pierre et Paul invite you to visit an exhibition of over 200 cribs from the personal collection of parish priest Jean-Marc Bottais. Large or tiny; made of paper, wood, chocolate, ceramic or glass; from our region or faraway lands, the figures in these cribs catch our eye and compel our admiration, imbuing our hearts with the mystery of the Nativity.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Exhibition
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Abbatiale Saints-Pierre-et-Paul
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.