Come and experience Christmas as it was celebrated in the past in Alsatian families, in the heart of the village of Hunspach. Take part in the reading of tales and stories or observe and smell the good smells of the bredeles during their preparation and when they come out of the oven. Numerous events will be held in this typical and traditional village of northern Alsace.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, Alsacien
- Restaurant on site : Food for individuals
- Prices : Free access
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols