Come and experience the magic of Christmas as you wander through the streets of the village. As you stroll along, meet the village craftspeople who open their doors to you, visit the stallholders in the town hall and try to catch a glimpse of Hans Trapp (the bogeyman) with the Christkindel.
Guided tour of the Christmas Window Trail, Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
Concert by the d'Rhinwagges in the Protestant church on Saturday at 5pm.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian
- Restaurant on site : Small-scale catering
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Fairy tales/ local histories and legends
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Village
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Free parking for camper vans, Coach parking
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.