During the 2nd weekend of Advent, the characters of Alsatian Christmas are invited to the Chemin des Cimes Alsace! Admire the Christmas decorations, meet the Alsatian Christmas characters such as Hans Trapp, Christkindel, Saint Nicolas and the elves (possibility to take photos with the characters), participate in the competition "the letter to Father Christmas" (booklet available at the cash desk) and enjoy a mulled wine at the top of the panoramic tower or the restaurant terrace while enjoying Christmas music!
A mini Christmas market with local suppliers will be held at the Chemin des Cimes Alsace (free access).
Finally, for the pleasure of the youngest, pony rides will be offered as well as a distribution of chocolates.
The Chemin des Cimes will close its doors at 4pm. The restaurant "Chez Emile" as well as the mini-market will remain open until 6.30 pm!
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Food for individuals
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods
- Prices : Adult: 15 € / Reduced: 13 € / Children (6-14 years) : 12 €
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols