Christmas market on the ESCAL square. Sale of mulled wine, Bredele and other seasonal delicacies by local associations. Workshops for young and old children: creative crafts. But also traditional Christmas songs by the pupils of the primary schools, a play, pony rides offered by the Elsass Poney association, a pedal go-kart circuit, and a visit from Father Christmas.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian
- Restaurant on site : Catering for groups
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Village hall (ESCAL)
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Free parking for cars
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.