At 3 p.m., take part in a guided tour on the traditions and ancestral rites linked to the passage of the New Year and at 4 p.m., attend the preparation and tasting of the traditional New Year's briochet pretzel by the baker Daniel Hoeltzel.
- Pets allowed : yes
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Restaurant on site : Cafeteria
- Practical services : Shops /Sale of goods, Local tourist information
- Prices : Full price: 6€ / Reduced price: 4€
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Maison Rurale de l'Outre-Forêt
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.