December was a special time in the countryside until the beginning of the 20th century. Indeed, the calendar festivals, St André, St Barbe, St Nicolas, Christmas ... held an important place in social and family life. People looked for answers about their love life, worried about the weather and the coming harvest. Come and (re)discover our heritage with the Hunspach folklore group!
- Duration of the visit : 1h
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian
- Restaurant on site : Small-scale catering
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Spectacle
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : Church
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park, Free parking for camper vans, Coach parking
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.