Enjoy a traditional Christmas market with delicacies, local specialities and crafts. Santa Claus will be handing out treats. In the town hall, discover an exhibition of cribs made by young and old alike, and in the Catholic church, enjoy cribs from around the world on loan and staged by parishioners.
On Saturday, listen to Christmas carols accompanied by young people from the Hatten-Rittershoffen music school.
On Saturday, follow the Star of Bethlehem in a lively show that takes the santons from the large nativity scene to a living nativity scene on the forecourt of the Protestant church.
On Sunday, from 11 a.m. onwards, a small catering service with Erbsesupp and Bredele in authentic Feldküche style is available under the tent.
Full program at www.cc-outreforet.fr/noel/ or download.
- Languages spoken : French, German, alsacian
- Restaurant on site : Catering for groups
- Prices : Free access
- Type d'évènement, exposition : Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets)
- Lieu/Départ de la manifestation : City hall
- Stationnement pour véhicules : Less than 200 m from a free public car park
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.