Over the years, Happy cristal has become an unmissable event for families who come to discover the new settings. Since 2012, the crystal collections are highlighted during the Christmas period. Thanks to a partnership with Lalique, contemporary pieces are presented in addition to the historical collections on display in the permanent exhibition. The originality? Scenographies that bring the objects to life and remind us that when René Lalique imagined an object at the beginning of the 20th century, it had a function! A vase, before being a work of art, was used to put flowers!
In 2021, the Lalique Museum invites you to discover poetic universes that tell the story of the seasons in settings where the crystal shines. Accompanied by the famous music of Antonio Vivaldi, visitors will discover, for example, the charms of nature in spring and the invitation to stroll with cherry blossoms. In the summer, they will be carried away in a country walk for a chic picnic. In autumn, the forests so important in the Northern Vosges will bewitch them. And for the winter, why not watch the snow fall through the window, in the warmth of a living room decorated for Christmas, by the fire?
Free admission to Happy Crystal - Access to the permanent collections is not free.
December 2021 - museum open every day from 10am to 6pm except December 25 and January 1 / museum open from 10am to 4pm on December 24 and 31.
- Amenities services : Toilets
- Languages spoken : French, German, English
- Practical services : Group reception, Shops /Sale of goods, Left luggage, Local tourist information
- Prices : 30€
Opening times and dates are subject to change depending on circumstances. Please take your precautions.
- Ouverture et service de vente proposé : Open to the public
- Capacité maximum temporaire : 100 pers
- Mesure de protections : The service provider declares to respect the sanitary protocols, Contactless payment highly recommended